We take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating We invite you to bring your Integration skills into play as you will be a part of the Group Business Applications (GBA) department, which is a cross-functional team that works on implementing and supporting Ramboll’s group business applications (e.g. ERP, HR, LMS, Integrations and DWH) that are used globally to ensure a “One Company” approach. To succeed in this role you must have experience with Microsoft’s Biztalk server. Are you our new Integration Analyst? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our RSO department
As our new [insert job title] you will be part of Integrations applications team
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Developing and Supporting Microsoft Biztalk based system integrations to Business Applications (Maconomy, Basware, Workday etc.) , using relevant tools and techniques.
- Perform technical support of Microsoft Biztalk based system integrations as and when required.
- Proactively analyse integration errors and perform Incident and problem management to increasing data quality across systems.
- Perform ad-hoc updates and synchronization of data between systems.
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Full time BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in computer Sc./IT or MCA with min 60% marks.
- 2-4 years of experience with SQL, XML, XSLT and proficient in programming knowledge.
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft’s Biztalk server .
- 1-2 years of experience with Incident Management tool like Service Now or Remedy.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: You have the ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants. You are a good team player and motivated self-starter, you are fluent in English, both speaking and writing. You have an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks. You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency. You must be service-minded and know the importance of good customer service.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 31st January 2019.