We are looking for a quick learning, proactive, responsible and conscientious HR Controller that works with high level of accuracy. Our new colleague is used to interaction with internal customers and wants to work in a varied and fast paced environment. As our new HR Controller, you will be a part of the Human Resource Department, consisting of highly competent and positive colleagues, and report to the HR Operations Manager. The position will be located at our headquarter in Oslo, but have the whole Norwegian organization as catchment area.
You will be responsible for Ramboll Norway’s HR master data. This entails responsibility for providing the rest of the HR and payroll teams with reports, supporting the management decision process through financial forecast, and participation in the financial planning process.
We are looking for an ambitious, precise and confident Controller, ready to take the next step in your career.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for registration and closing of FTE’s in Workday
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc business analyses and support HR-business decisions
- Prepare periodic HR reports and analyses to management
- Analyse reports, identify risks and suggest solutions
- Prepare actual vs. plan analysis, investigate and follow up on significant differences
- Involvement in financial and operational planning, forecasting, FTE/HC planning
- Continuously strive to automate processes to provide more accurate data in the timeliest manner, also together with our HR data providers in India
- Support managers with legislation related to employer contracts
- HR contact point for local Payroll team.
- National HR contact point for all issues related to Workday and responsible for supporting and training of end users
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge and experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Labour Relations/Finance/HR or similar
- At least 4 years of experience as a controller at a multinational environment, HR controlling experience is an advantage
- Highly proficient with ExcelWorkday knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; ability to produce clear and concise written information and accurate presentations
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in Norwegian, and English at high level (minimum advanced)
- Knowledge of key Employment legislations
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact HR Operations Manager Øyvind Bakkerud 95194038 or HR Business Partner Lise Toresen, at 948 47 577.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
Application deadline: 20.01.2019
We look forward to hearing from you.