Recruiting Partner (f/m)
We are looking for a curious and solution-orientated people person to take on an important role leading Talent Acquisition function in Germany. We believe that you are passionate about recruitment and that you value the candidate experience. You act as a trusted advisor for our hiring managers and you are used to work independently throughout the whole recruitment process. You have strategic mind, but your are also willing to work hands on with daily routines.
As a Recruitment Partner, you will be joining our global Talent Acquisition team and you are responsible of the Talent Acquisition function in Germany. In this role you will be reporting to Global Recruitment Operations Lead. Besides working closely together with our managers, supporting them in their recruitment processes you will also be involved in resourcing related projects, with the purpose of improving the local recruitment process, increasing the awareness and attraction of Ramboll and maintaining a great candidate experience.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Manage the recruitment process from A to Z, including finding new ways to identify and attract candidates
• Focus on providing excellent candidate experience at every opportunity
• Contribute to the development of new processes and tools to continuously raise the bar
• Collaborate across borders to better enable the synergies of the global recruitment community, including engaging and working with the Global Resourcing Team in Gurgaon, India.
• Act as super user for the recruitment module in our ATS system Workday. Support and help managers in use of the system.
Our idea of the necessary experience for this role:
• A minimum of five years working within recruitment and relevant educational background
• You use insights, trends and business intelligence to develop our resourcing approach, yourself and the company
• You are forward-thinking, curious and dare to question the status quo
• You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies
• Superior communication skills in German and English
As a person, your key driver is to achieve excellent results in projects that add true value. With your strategic perspective and collaboration skills, you meet our clients’ demands and deliver solutions fit for tomorrow’s society. You are flexible, resilient and enjoy being challenged through a variety of interesting projects that involves both local and international collaboration. To grow and develop, you seek a leader who is supportive, coaching and includes you in strategic decisions.
Ramboll is a leading international engineering, design and consultancy company with 14,000 experts worldwide. In Finland Ramboll employs 2,400 people throughout the country. We offer our customers a comprehensive set of services related to infrastructure, water, environment, construction management, buildings, and management consulting.
Please submit your application in English by 6th January 2019 including your CV and covering letter as well as your salary expectations to your application.
Arbeidssted Hamburg (Chilehaus)