M&A Due Diligence Consultant
Ramboll is seeking motivated and inquisitive candidates for the position of M&A Due Diligence Consultant to support projects throughout the United States, particularly in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York areas. Successful candidates will:
- Conduct environmental assessments of a broad range of industrial and commercial companies for high-profile merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions. Assessments include a review of industrial operations and historic site activities to determine potential environmental regulatory (e.g., air permitting, waste water, storm water, hazardous waste), site contamination, waste disposal, and product liabilities, among others.
- Assist with evaluating the business risks associated with known and potential environmental liabilities and with developing scopes of work for follow-on site investigations.
- Provide input to the preparation of technical reports that effectively communicate review findings.
- Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or B.S./B.A. in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology). Advanced degree desirable, but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% per month. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US, depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with federal and state multi-media environmental regulations helpful, but not required. Ramboll will provide training in applicable environmental regulations as necessary.
- Interest in working on M&A transactions and being an integral part of Ramboll's global M&A practice.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
Arbeidssted Princeton, NJ