We invite you to bring your experience into extensive general administrative assistance into play as you will be responsible to provide support in the development and production of client deliverables, but also involves extensive general administrative assistance. To succeed in this role, you must have AA degree preferred in Business, Economic Studies, or similar program. Minimum HS Diploma/GED. Are you our new Administrative Assistant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new Administrative Assistant, you will be part of our Emeryville, California office. You will join a small department of 4 members that support a general office of 50. The team is the go-to for any internal office needs that need to be address, but the most important component of the duties will involve report production, including proofreading, formatting and physical production.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Report and Technical Production
- Review, format, proof and assemble client deliverables
- Organization and maintenance of project files
- Create spreadsheets, enter and import data into MS Word documents
- Compose letters and routine correspondence
- Data Entry and Forms
- Database entry of project files
- Completing set up forms for initiating projects
- Executive Assistant tasks
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist in management of Principal/Manager contacts and calendar
- Assist in accounting duties – working with timesheets, invoices, etc.
- General Administrative Support and Back up
- Provide receptionist support
- Assist in recruiting process, including resume review and phone screens
- Organize, set up and clean up for meetings and events
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Self-starter quickly grasp issues, and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide variety of work styles. Advanced Microsoft Word skills, particularly the use of styles, table of contents, footnotes feature
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- The ability to work with calendars and resources in Outlook
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Someone who is a problem-solver; who can help point out issues/concerns but also willing to offer or help find solutions.
- Someone who is proactive in their own responsibilities and beyond; who knows how and when to use their best judgement to take action on something without always waiting to be asked/told.
- Someone who is driven but also knows the difference between that and competitiveness; who collaborates and echoes and attitude that you succeed when your team succeeds and vice versa.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Arbeidssted Emeryville, CA