Senior Consultant - International Environmental & Social Due Diligence
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior consultant to join our Impact Assessment service line, in the area of international environmental and social due diligence. The position will be in our offices close to Bath, working alongside our existing team of specialists.
Key work areas will include:
- Project management of international environmental and social due diligence projects for lender and developers.
- Technical specialism in one of the following environmental or social disciplines: environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA), ecology, social science, environmental science, environmental management.
- Day-to-day client liaison and attendance at key client and team meetings.
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Report writing and review.
- Overseas travel.
- A high level of technical competency in environmental and social impact assessment and / or environmental due diligence.
- Technical specialism in one of the following environmental or social disciplines: environmental impact assessment, ecology, social science, environmental science, environmental management.
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of international lenders’ environmental and social standards.
- Competent and efficient report writing and review.
- Financial project management.
- Experience in developing repeat business and client relationships.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills in English.
- Foreign language desirable.
- Ability to use IT packages (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Appropriate degree in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a related environmental discipline.
- Masters Degree in an environmental discipline would be desirable, but not essential.
- A full UK driving licence, passport, and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Demonstrable international project experience in environmental and social due diligence and/or environmental and social impact assessment.
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects on time and to budget.
- Proven track record in developing client relationships.
About Environment and Health
Environment and Health is a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. The Ramboll Group works across the areas of Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, and Management Consulting, and has more than 14,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries.
Our UK business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land, and Water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions.
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter which includes why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.