Engineer reports to Manager at respective location and he will be responsible to ensure Quality checking of Telecom Towers being made at respective manufacturing partner.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to understand drawings and ensure minimum technical support at production location,
- Preparing Quality reports on daily basis and report to location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality check,
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC,
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners quality lab,
- Ensure no bad Quality parts are dispatched from manufacturing partner.
You and your competencies
Candidate should have minimum knowledge on using measuring instruments and basic knowledge in welding techniques & reading drawings and ACAD software,
Qualification and Experience required:
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineer,
- 1-2 years’ experience in any manufacturing units in India, Telecom & Transmission Tower Industries (preferred).
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi,
- Ready to work in shifts,
- Knowledge in Galvanizing process (preferred).