Marketing Communications Executive
Salary £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised Marketing Communications (MarComm) Executive to join the Europe and Africa (EU&A) MarComm team in Chippenham. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for supporting our busy team with a variety of campaigns, material production, event logistics, financial and administrative tasks, and there will be some opportunity to travel. The role will report to the EU&A MarComm Director and work closely with EU&A MarComm Project Manager and Designer.
- Support the preparation, formatting and dissemination of marketing materials
- Provide event support
- Help organise and maintain the team’s workload and procedures
- Provide support with stationery, invoicing, public tenders and memberships/directories
- Maintain and monitor press coverage
- Publish and update website content
- Manage intranet updates and maintain content including news and events stories
- Order and distribute branded materials
- Support office-based MarComm Champions with general enquiries ie staff changes, branding, business cards. Manage new address procedures including updates to web, materials etc.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- BA in English, Marketing or Communications desirable
- Demonstrable experience in similar positions essential, preferably in professional services
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage varied responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with web publishing (CMS) and html email tools desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
About Environment & Health
Environment & Health is a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. Ramboll works across the areas of Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, and Management Consulting, and has more than 13,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries.
Our UK E&H business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land and water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government, and international institutions.
As well as your CV, please include a cover letter which includes why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.