Bridge Design Engineer
Key Job Areas:
As a member of the Bridge team you will be responsible for:
- carrying out the design and review the work of Assistant Engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- Overseeing and troubleshooting the work of bridge design, guide Asst. Engineers in carrying out the design calculations and CAD technicians in preparation of the drawings.
- should take initiatives to develop design ability of the Asst. engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as whole,
- mentoring Asst. engineers and provide inputs to HoD/Technical manager for the continued development of the staff in the team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech in Structures would be desirable,
- 4+years of experience in bridge design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of bridge design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the bridge design software (LUSAS/MIDAS/STAAD Pro etc),
- knowledge of other related software like RM Bridge etc. would be desirable,
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and ensuring drawings are prepared in accordance with CAD standards, internationally recognized standard formats in addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
Professional English language skills (written and verbal).